SERVICES AND PRICES
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All the services of Puhka Kihnus OÜ can be booked via e-mail at: info at puhkakihnus dot ee or over the phone at: +372 513 7099 Käthlin.
- The customer has to present Puhka Kihnus OÜ with correct data in order to form a booking. The customer is expected to inform Sadama Öömaja on the times of its arrival and departure.
- A price offer does not act as a booking!!!
- Once the price offer is confirmed, and upon availability of the requested rooms, Puhka Kihnus will issue a 50% prepayment invoice from the sum of all the services ordered.
- Prepayment invoice has to be paid before its due date.
- The booking is confirmed from the moment the transaction reaches Puhka Kihnus OÜ bank account and the customer will get another 50% invoice, that is due 14 days prior arrival, as a booking confirmation.
- If the prepayment invoice does not arrive on time then Puhka Kihnus OÜ has the right to cancel the prior agreement.
- Bookings made 5-14 days prior arrival, demand 100% prepayment.
- Prepayment is not expected from bookings that are made 5 days prior arrival.
NB: There is no ATM machine in Kihnu!
- By paying the prepayment the customer automatically agrees with all the booking terms and conditions.
- All bookings can be changed upon availability.
- Cancelling a booking more than 21 days prior arrival, customer will be returned 100% of its booking fee, deducted by 2 euro as a service fee, within 10 working days from the cancellation.
- Cancelling a booking up to 14 days prior arrival, customer will be returned 50% of its booking fee, within 10 working days from the cancellation.
- For bookings that are cancelled less than 7 days prior arrival, none of paid booking fees will be returned to the customer.
- All the guests in Sadama Öömaja are equally responsible for the usage of the building, for its interiors, decorations and good behaviour.
- In case damages occur, the customer has to refund all caused damages to Puhka Kihnus OÜ.
- All damaged items will be refunded at the cost of the purchase of a new item.
- All disagreements will be settled throught negotiations. If agreement is not reached the next step is to comply with all the valid laws.